In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of local statutory accounts and financial statements in line with local GAAP
- Completing period end close activities related to statutory and tax accounting and other financial accounting activities
- Reviewing Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations and driving improvements, including reconciliation betweenlocal statutory and Group accounts
- Managing correct and accurate recording of more complex accounting entries
- Ensuring compliance with Operating Company regulatory and tax requirements by following guidance provided by the Operating Company
- Ensuring compliance with HEINEKEN internal controls requirements
- Supporting internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested
- Supporting in increasing the accounting knowledge and awareness in the overall RtR team
You are The Candidate if:
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in Finance (Reporting & Accounting)
- You are bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You have knowledge of financial accounting and relevant financial regulations (IFRS including)
- You have excellent Excel skills and good working knowledge of SAP
- You have ACCA or equivalent qualification (treated as an asset)
- You are focused on results and details
- You are able to build and manage effectively relationships with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Your English is on a very good level
- You are able to work with big data sets, consolidation and presentation
- You are passionate about deep investigavtion of accounting transactions
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand.
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours,
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday,
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office,
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions,
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance.
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market.
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process.