Junior OtC Administrator (Collection & Disputes) with German
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Completing the following Collections and Disputes processes:
- Securing on-time Customer payment
- Facilitating the identification and resolution of any customer disputes
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Identifying held orders and taking appropriate actions to resolve them managing the credit limit exceeded process in accordance with credit policy
- Clarifying payments application or other payments related to subjects with Global Back Office
- Finding and sending requested documents to the customers
- Managing the pre-due, dunning and overdue processes in the proactive way
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with customers and other key stakeholders
- Consistently adhering to key stakeholders, local, Global and HEINEKEN Kraków guidelines, policies and regulations for areas including Tax, Credit policy, Order to Cash etc.
You are The Candidate if:
- Your German is on B2/C1 level (+ very good written and verbal English)
- You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You have basic understanding of financial fundamentals and business framework
- You have strong customer service skills
- You have good collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
You have a proactivity in identifying potential improvements
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand.
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process