OtC Administrator (Cash Application/Pricing and Discounts) with English
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Completing the following Cash Application processes:
- Manage electronic payments process;
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Maitain integrity of customer ledger for both credit notes and customer payments;
- Process customer refunds where required;
- Regularly update the team leader around developments and progress of relevant operational issues.
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local Operating Companies (OpCos) and other key stakeholders.
- Consistently adhering to Operating Companies (OpCo), local, Global and HEINEKEN Kraków guidelines, policies and regulations for areas including Tax, Credit policy, Order to Cash, etc.
You are The Candidate if:
- You have an experience in Order to Cash/Accounts Receivable area, preferably in Cash Application or Pricing and Discounts
- You are very good at Excel
- Your English is on B2 level
- You have problem solving skills
- You are communicative
- You are able to work within a team and show initiative
- You pay attention to details
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process