Junior OtC Administrator (Pricing & Discount)with Russian
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
Complete the following Pricing and Discount processes:
Entering data related to prices and discounts accurately, efficiently and according to the information received,
Monitoring data completeness,
Calculating discounts for clients according to OpCo (Operating Company) policies.
Develop and maintain successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local OpCos and other key stakeholders.
and regulations Consistently adhere to OpCo, local, Global and HGSS guidelines, policies for areas including Tax, Credit policy, Order to Cash, etc.
You are The Candidate if:
- Your English is on B2/C1 level
- Your Russian is on B2/C1 level
- You have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You have minimum 1 year of working experience ( preferably in Pricing and Discounts field)
- You pay attention to details
- You have good collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
- You have a proactivity in identifying potential improvement
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process