At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 900 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Our employees can develop in the following areas:
Finance, Accounting & Hubs:
- Purchase to Pay (Invoice Processing, Query Resolution, Payments, Vendor Master Data)
- Order to Cash (Banking/Cash Application, Billing, Credit Risk, Collections & Disputes, Pricing & Discounts)
- Record to Report (Fixed Assets, Tax Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Intercompany)
- Business Performance Management (BPM)
- Accounting, Reporting and Consolidation (ARC)
- Global Audit
- Global Process & Control Improvement
- Global Process Expertise
- Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications
Digital & Technology:
- Data Management & Governance
- Analytics, Reporting & Business Intelligence
- Identity and Access Management
- Agile & Scrum
- Business oriented Products and Solutions in Supply Chain, Commerce, Finance, Procurement